Small and sometimes unconscious actions within the theme of data quality can have major consequences for customers and chain partners. With an inspiration session, Dr2 Events & Campaigns drew attention to this through the use of three practical cases, visualized by video. We placed a discussion table with case managers and three experts on a catwalk in the middle of the room. The audience participated interactively in the conversation and worked out solutions.
Dr2 Events & Campaigns was responsible for the concept, organization, production and implementation of the event, including supporting the film process.
- Event type: Awareness meeting
- Date event: November 7, 2019
- Location: The Student Hotel, The Hague
- Number of visitors: 70 people
- Target group: Chain partners within the migration chain